Total Visitor

Friday, June 15, 2012

Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema

Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema

Signs and Symptoms

 

Chronic bronchitis:
1. Usually begins with “smoker’s cough”- a regular morning cough that bring up mucus.
2. As the disease progresses, coughing becomes more persistent and you find yourself short of breath.
3. In the final stages, coughing and wheezing are almost nonstop.
Emphysema:
1. In the early stages, there may be no symptoms.
Later symptoms include:
1. A persistent, dry cough.
2. Shortness of breath: at first, only with exertion; later, with any physical activity.
3. In the late stages, the chest may become distended and barrel-shaped from air trapped inside lungs.
4. Weight loss.
5. Recurring infections of the lungs.

What to do now

 

1. If you smoke, quit. Smoking is by far the main cause of emphysema and chronic bronchitis. But studies show that giving up tobacco - even after symptoms appear- can greatly slow lung damage.
2. Get an annual flu shot and a vaccination against pneumonia.
Stay inside if the air is unusually polluted, and avoid smoky places.
3. Exercise moderately but regularly in good-quality air.
4. Take good care of yourself, and if you get a lung infection, have it promptly treated.

When to call a doctor

 

1. If you have a lasting, mild cough that doesn’t go away for months.
2. If you regularly become breathless after mild exertion, such as climbing a flight of stairs.

How to prevent it

 

1. Don’t smoke.
2. Treat bronchitis promptly to guard against.

3 comments:

I'm impressed, I must say, I think it is a very important blog for us.I wanted a medical related blog. .I use it regularly and work properly.I think,it is a very largest blog.thank you for your post.More link.seo tutorial

I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More